Saturday 20 June 2015

Day 10. Project Laureate - Family Sketchbook

Chris Riddell's 5 Point Plan
The Inspiration for our Blog
Coughs and colds. Urgh.

Almost didn't post today - feel a bit rubbish. Sniffle. 

But, the kids - with their eternal energy and enthusiasm convinced me otherwise. They've brought lots of colour to brighten the day!










Loving William's primate picture. Cheeky monkey!
















Freya's Watership Down picture. I love the ears on the brown bunny, he looks curious.













Oliver's picture of that computer game that he really likes and that I don't understand. I think it's the eyeballs with teeth that stump me.










A tad uninspired. My sketch for today. This is an accurate self portrait.











The Hubster. It's the weekend - put the laptop down...

No comments:

Post a Comment